Set up Beach Putt in minutes!
1. Mark your spot with the bottom of the cup.
2. Use our included sand scoop to dig out a hole for your putting cup.
3. Place putting cup in the sand flush with top of hole. Fill in any gaps between cup and hole and pack with extra sand to create a tight fit.
4. Push on the Beach Putt ring around the top of cup. (make sure the top of the cup is not higher than the ring)
5. Put your flag in the middle of the cup (push from the bottom of the pole far enough so it is tight in the sand) and your ready to play! (for windy days, you can adjust the height of the pole by taking the flag of the top piece and putting on the middle piece instead)
Check out the video below.