Set up Beach Putt in minutes!
1. Mark your spot with the bottom of the cup.
2. Use our included sand scoop to dig out a hole for your putting cup.
For easy play (Not using Beach Putt ring):
- Place putting cup slightly below sand level so ball easily falls into the cup.
For more challenging play:
- Place putting cup in the sand flush with top of hole. Fill in any gaps between cup and hole and pack with extra sand to create a tight fit.
- Push on the Beach Putt ring around the top of cup. (make sure the top of the cup is not higher than the ring)
3. Put your flag in the middle of the cup (push from the bottom of the pole far enough so it is tight in the sand) and your ready to play!
Check out the video below.